Disruptive products start with a few hypotheses and ideas that are the foundation of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
Constratus Prototyping and Proof of Concept will allow you to validate the MVP and bring it to market more quickly. We have helped companies with various approaches:
- Software modules (client UI/UX, functional applications, server applications)
- Build-out options, such as for “Steel Thread” applications
- Small, Medium, and Large project packages starting from feasibility and ending with User Testing
Benefits of a Prototyping program include:
- Reduced Costs: Changes to your product ideas cost exponentially more when done after a full product release.
- Reduced Time to Market: early determination of user needs and beta test validation of your MVP with will result in a quicker time to market
- More Successful Products: User Testing of prototypes will allow you to receive valuable user feedback upfront and incorporate that feedback before a full product launch