Challenge: Support the execution of the spectrum Monitoring and Interference Study Project between AT&T Services Inc., Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile USA.
- Verify commercial mobile broadband service compatibility with federal systems
- Modeling and simulation of aggregate interference to airborne and ground based federal Systems from terrestrial LTE systems
- Determine interference protection criteria of systems to share the spectrum
- Measured Spectrum Occupancy to provide time durations the incumbent systems received data above a predetermined power threshold
- Determined Exclusion zones for sharing 1755 – 1850 MHZ band
- Addressed technical assumptions, parameters and approaches to evaluating the compatibility of commercial broadband and incumbent government systems in the 1755 – 1780 MHz segment